Exhibit Regulation * Please note that the Exhibition Regulation is subject to change.
I. Definition of terms
- 1. "DX KOREA 2022" refers to Defense Expo Korea 2022.
- 2. "Exhibitor" refers to the participating company (or organization, association, etc.) who has submitted the registration form and registration fee.
- 3. "Organizer" refers to "Defense Expo Corp." which functions as exhibition management within DX KOREA Organizing Committee.
II. Registration Fee
- 1. Registration Fee refers to the cost of participating in DX KOREA, as described on the registration form.
*additional 10% VAT applies to Korean companies and International Companies registering from branch office in Korea
- 1. Companies wishing to exhibit in DX KOREA 2022 must submit registration form and pay deposit (50% of total registration cost).
- 2. Registration Schedule
|Type||Period||Deposit Balance||Final Payment|
|Pre-Registration||By Feb 28th 2022||50% deposit upon
|By Jun 30th 2022|
|Regular Registration||After Mar 1st 2022
(First-come, first-served basis)
IV. Exhibition Area & Booth Allocation
- 1. The exhibitor may re-size the booth or cancel the participation of exhibition after making registration.
- 2. In the event of exhibitor wishing to reduce the size of booth or cancel their participation at DX KOREA, the exhibitor will be liable for part or all of the cost in the contract in accordance with the following chart:
- 3. Only items suitable for DX KOREA may be exhibited. Organizer may request items not suitable for DX KOREA be removed.
- 4. Exhibitor may not trade or lend neither portion nor full contracted space to the third party.
- 5. Early-Bird rate does not apply to Outdoor Exhibition and Charlet.
V. Cancellation of Exhibit Registration
- 1. The exhibitor may reduce the size of booth or cancel the participation of exhibition after registration.
- 2. In the event of the exhibitor requesting to reduce the size of booth or cancel participation of the exhibition, the exhibitor will be liable for all or part of the cost stated in the contract in accordance with the following scale:
|Date of contract Change/ Cancellation||Change/cancellation Fee|
|Before June 30th, 2022||80% of Contracted Amount (20% Refunded)|
|After July 1st, 2022||100% of Contracted Amount (No Refund)|
VI. Force Majeure
- 1. Due to unavoidable force majeure situation (National disasters, National emergency, War, Disease, etc), The Organizer may cancel, reschedule, or change the period of exhibition. Exhibitors may not request for refund due to situation caused by force majeure.
- 2. The exhibitor may cancel participation of the exhibition and not liable for cancellation charge if the organizer cancels, reschedule, or change the period of exhibition without a sufficient cause.
VII. Supplementary Regulation & Resolution of Conflict
If a conflict arises from situations not stated on this regulation or exhibition regulation (KINTEX Regulation), the organizer and the exhibitor will resolve the conflict through Good Faith Law. If an agreement is not made, organizer and exhibitor will follow the decision by The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board in Seoul.